Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Art, Life, and other musings...


   I must say that no matter how tough it gets out there don't loose yourself in the negative. I find myself creating in a flury despite the difficulties imposed upon me right now. No.. it's not easy, but I find comport in what I DO have rather that in what I DON'T. It's so easy to slip into dispare but it only adds to ones troubles. Even this economy will bounce back! Everything ebbs and flows... it's a law of nature; all part of the cycle. This painting is called "Night Path" It's a memory of the many moonlight hikes I've done in my life. I've always foung peace in the cool subtle glow of moonlight while the rest of the world sleeps.  I wish all of us prosperity and good luck! Just remember to breath. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment